- We are committed to providing quality healthcare based on highest scientific knowledge, best practices and cost-effectiveness.
- We conduct ourselves with utmost caution and care to avoid any injuries to patients from the treatment that it intended to help them.
- We are dedicated to ethical and compassionate treatment of patients in compliance with applicable lawns and patient rights.
- We deal with patients on timely basis, reducing waits and sometimes harmful delays for both those who receive and provide care.
- We provide treatment and care with respect and dignity, which does not vary in quality because of personal characteristics such as gender, race, religion, ethnicity, geographic location, socio-economic status, sexual orientation or perceived disability.
- We only use patient’s confidential information to ensure patient’s history is well-documented and do not share any information without the instruction of the patient or duly requested on behalf of the patient.
Copyrights @ 2017: Thumbay Hospital