The department of Cardiology has centrally monitored beds, ventilators and defibrillators manned by highly qualified doctors, technicians and nursing staff. Cardiac diagnostic tests such as ECG, Echocardiography and stress ECG are available throughout the day. Highest priority is given to deterrence, first prognosis and quick remedy.
- 24 hours Ambulatory Blood pressure monitoring.
- 24-48 hours ambulatory ECG monitoring (Holter Monitoring).
- Trans-thoracic Echocardiography.
- Trans-oesophageal Echocardiography.
- Pharmacological Stress Echocardiography.
- Paediatric & neonatal Echocardiography.
Minimally Invasive Heart Surgeries
- Mitral Valve Repair/Replacement.( M V R )
- Aortic Valve Repair/Replacement. ( A V R )
- Double Valve Replacement ( D V R )
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Repair
- Tricuspid Valve Repair/Replacement (TVR)
- MAZE procedure for Atrial Fibrillation
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeries
- No Chest / Sternum Cutting ( No Bone Cutting )
- Less Pain
- Less blood loss
- Faster Recovery
- Shorter hospital stays
- Low Chances of Infections after Surgery
- Smaller incisions
- Smaller scars
- Shorter recovery time
- Noticeable Cosmetic Improvements (with minimally invasive surgery, patients receive a three-inch incision on the right side of the chest instead of a 10-inch scar down the middle. And in women, the scar is often completely hidden under the breast).
Phone: +91 40 6723 5555
+91 40 6765 6565, +91 40 2460 0600
Toll Free: 1800 2588825