The Urology department provides comprehensive care for diseases and conditions affecting the urinary tract. Birth abnormalities in children, infections and injuries in adults, urinary tract conditions in the elderly, as well as male infertility are dealt with by the department.
The Urology department’s expertise particularly extends to the following conditions:
- Urinary infections
- Blood in urine
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence (urine leaks) in men, women and children
- Urinary Stones
- Prostate enlargement
- Injuries to the kidneys, urinary bladder or urinary passages
- Cancers of the Urinary Tract and Testis
- Male Infertility & Impotence
The department is well-equipped for Endoscopic as well as Open surgical procedures.
Phone: +91 40 6723 5555
+91 40 6765 6565, +91 40 2460 0600
Toll Free: 1800 2588825