- DA (Diploma in Anesthesiology ).
- Anesthesiology, Critical Care
Areas of Expertise:
- Communication and counselling
- Active management of critical emergency
- CPR Conduction,
- Endo Tracheal Intubation (Oral and Nasal)
- Handling of Mechanical Ventilators including BiPAP.
- Temporary Peace maker insertion (TPM)
- Central Venous and arterial Line insertion
- Lumbar Puncture
- Chest Tube Insertion
- Foley’s Catheterization, NG Tube insertion, Can Read CT Brain, Chest X-Ray etc.,
- Dialysis Sheath insertion
- Interpretation of all lab investigations, radiography, ABG and appropriate management