The department of cardiology is the pride of this hospital. Our Department provides excellent clinical service by delivering high quality cardiovascular care to a large patient population with round the clock emergency services. The department of cardiology at Thumbay Hospital, Fujairah, provides comprehensive health care for the population of Fujairah and suburb like Kalba, Khorfekhan, Al- Qurraya and people from Oman border area as well. The cardiology department provides consultation services to surgical, ICU, OB-GYN and other medical and hospital specialties both in ambulatory and inpatient settings.
The department grew from a small unit to start with to the present size of comprehensive cardiology department providing outpatient (including specialty clinics), inpatient, and emergency services.
Departmental faculty provides education to students as well as to community imparting knowledge in health. Clinicians in the department are actively involved in continuous professional development including research activities which contributes for the departmental growth.
- 24 hours Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- 24-48 hours ambulatory ECG monitoring (Holter Monitoring)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Trans-thoracic Echocardiography (TTE)
- Trans-oesophageal Echocardiography
- Pharmacological Stress Echocardiography
- Paediatric & neonatal Echocardiography
- Treadmill Test (TMT, Stress ECG )
- Holter monitoring
24/7 Emergency Services available.