Diseases of the Urinary Tract account for a large percentage of illnesses affecting persons of all ages. While children may be affected from birth by abnormalities of the urinary tract, adolescents and adults are prone to conditions like infections and injuries. The elderly also suffer from urinary tract conditions like incontinence, prostate enlargement and tumors of the urinary tract. Young adult males may have difficulty in fathering children
The Department of Urology has the expertise to deal with the following conditions:
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Urinary Stones
- Prostate enlargement
- Urinary infections
- Injuries to the Kidneys, urinary bladder or urinary passages
- Urinary Incontinence (urine leaks) in men, women, and children
- Cancers of the Urinary Tract and Testis
- Blood in urine (Heamturia)
- Male Infertility & Sexual Dysfunction
The department offers high-quality services in these areas and will be equipped with facilities for Day-Care Surgery, Endoscopic surgery and Open Urological surgical procedures.
Excellent Results: Short Recovery Time One Day Hospital Stay.
The Department of Urology: State of the Art Facilities for Diagnosis & Treatment of Urologic Diseases, by Highly Qualified and Experienced Doctor, with minimally invasive technique.