He is a specialist Periodontist in Thumbay Medical & Dental Specialty Centre, Sharjah, UAE; he is also the Faculty of Dentistry at Gulf Medical University Ajman, UAE. He is trained & specializes in the field of Periodontics. Dr. Prabhu Manickam Natarajan graduated from Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, affiliated to Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, in India in 1998. He completed his Post graduation in Periodontics from Rajah Muthiah Dental College and Hospital, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, India, in 2003. He completed his Doctorate in Periodontics in 2011, in India. Dr. Prabhu Manickam Natarajan had worked as a Professor in Penang International Dental College and Hospital, Malaysia, and also in other Dental Colleges in India, as a Faculty of Dentistry for the past ten years.
- “A Drive against Hepatoviral Diseases” –53rd Indian Dental Association Conference, 1998.
- “Lasers in Periodontics” – 19th Tamilnadu State Dental Conference, 2001.
- “Cyanoacrylates in Periodontics” – 27th Indian Society of Periodontology Conference,2002
- “Seal to Heal” – 20th Tamilnadu State Dental Conference, 2002.
- “Role of Tissue Engineering in Periodontics” – 15th Indian Society of Dental Research Conference, 2003.
- “Bone Grafts in Periodontics” – 24th Tamilnadu State Dental Conference, 2006.
- “A review on beta glucuronidase present in the peri- implant sulcular fluid “- Indian Dental Association Conference in Chennai, February 12th -February 14, 2010.
- “Updates in Periodontics for General Practitioners”- Tamilnadu State Dental Conference, 2010.
- “Comparison of enzyme β-Glucuronidase and alkaline phosphatase levels around implants”- 35th APDC, Kuala Lumpur, 7-12th May, 2013.
- “Lasers in Periodontics”, in the 2nd PIDC Alumni Scientific Conference, 16-17 August, 2014.
- “Soft Tissue Lasers in Periodontics” in the IBN SINA CME, May 2015.
- “Enzymes in Peri Implant Sulcular fluid and their role in diagnosis of Peri Implant disease” in the IBN SINA CME, 29-30 October 2015.
- “A Drive Against Hepatoviral Disease” chapter published in the book titled ‘Scientific Papers Presented at National Conferences by Students of Sree Balaji Dental College, Chennai , 1999′.
- Prabhu’s OSCE in Periodontics” published on March 5 , 2015, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.(ISBN: 978-3659596933).